Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: RE:rape, etc.

From: "michael helsem" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 21:36:25 GMT

>From: "Ken Comer" <[email-masked]>
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: RE:rape, etc.
>Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 20:58:00 GMT
>
>Thank you for your excellent, informative, and educational note (I
>had misunderstood BAPLI to mean "coerced" as part of "compelled").
>
li'o
>Hmm. SEBAI LENU? If you can spare a moment, please tell me where
>I can find those constructions...

That's a modal construction (Chapter 9): "forcing the event of" (or
maybe LEMU'E more precisely), with BAI derived from BAPLI
_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at 
http://profiles.msn.com.