Subject: Re: [lojban] Get Much Ca$h !

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 21:16:50 -0400

[email-masked] writes:
>I would like you to take a look at a website that I have found, it 
>may be just what we are looking for. It actually provides a way to 
>earn an income from the Internet. Unlike most businesses, you are not 
>required to sell products or anything like that. Best of all, there 
>are no costs involved! 
>
>Take a look! Please use my ID number WN889 when asked who referred 
>you, or you can just use this link: 
>
>http://www.FreeInternetIncome.com/?WN889 
>
>If you have any questions, I'd be happy to hear from you,
>
>
>
>To unsubscribe, send mail to [email-masked]

.o'onairu'e .i .u'i ma pe le liste vi cu cusku fo zoi gy. e-mail gy.
me'e zoi gy. [email-masked] gy.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
Despite not getting very emotional about it, the fact that quantum
entanglement doesn't allow transmission of information is probably the
most profound dissapointment I've ever experienced. -- RLPowell