Subject: Re: [lojban] Get Much Ca$h !

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 02:49:35 -0400

Pierre Abbat writes:
>ko pante le malmri 

[Why is there no emotive for annoyance?]

.o'onairu'e .ainai mi na djica le pu'u mi caupli zukte

>la munadjat abo la nasrudin noi bindo e zoi gy. DNS Central
>.gy noi cmene selfu le samseljivbu

ki'a zo e .i mi krici le du'u do djica le nu zoi gy. DNS Central gy.
sumti le pante li ci

[I'd appreciate if people would tell me, in colloquial English
(more-or-less) what they took that sentence to mean, because assuming it
says what I think it does, it's by far the most complex sentence ever,
and I'm quite proud of it. :) I really felt something 'click' in my
brain as I wrote it.]

-Robin

-- 
http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
Despite not getting very emotional about it, the fact that quantum
entanglement doesn't allow transmission of information is probably the
most profound dissapointment I've ever experienced. -- RLPowell