Subject: Re: [lojban] Get Much Ca$h !

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 18:54:12 -0400

"Jorge Llambias" writes:
>> >> >i zo oi banzu le nu jibni le seldji smuni i le nu lo lojbo
>> >> >selsku cu panra lo glico selsku na nibli le nu malglico
>>
>>[off-list, in a hurry]
>>
>>Umm, Jorge, your sentence doesn't parse in jbofi'e.
>
>I can't find anything wrong with it. Maybe it's a bug of jbofi'e?

'lo glico selsku na nibli' is where it breaks. So, the question is,
does na provide an ending for nu? Any experts wanna throw down?

-Robin

-- 
http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
Despite not getting very emotional about it, the fact that quantum
entanglement doesn't allow transmission of information is probably the
most profound dissapointment I've ever experienced. -- RLPowell