Subject: irc

From: "Arnt Richard Johansen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 20:16:58 -0000

> coi rodo

> i finally got my irc client working. i was able to join #lojban
and 
> #lb on
> EFnet. disapointingly i had to find that there was no one else on 
> them.

I don't think the channel #lb has anything to do with Lojban. At 
least I've never been on it. As for #lojban, the fact that there
were 
nobody at all on it sounds very strange to me. Did you make sure
that 
your server hadn't split from EFnet?

> thus arose following questions:
> is there anyone regularly chatting and when?

I used to, but don't have much time anymore. I try to hang on it 
whenever I'm in the computer lab doing something else, though. You 
can have a look at 
<http://home.uten.net/arj/lojban/lojban-ircstats.html> for some 
statistics. You can also read the channel's home page at 
<http://people.fix.no/arj/lojban/irc-en.html>.

co'o mi'e tsali