Subject: Re: [lojban] le mablrspamo cusku cu se vimcu mi

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 03:49:18 -0400

Bob LeChevalier-Logical Language Group writes:
>
>le mablrspamo cusku cu se vimcu mi la lojbanlist .i mi fanta lenu krefu jorne

rlpowell@calum> jbofihe -x
le mablrspamo
Warning: Sentence may be missing selbri at line 1 column 1?
zsh: 10400 segmentation fault jbofihe -x
rlpowell@calum> jbofihe -v
jbofihe version V0_32a

-Robin, mostly weaning himself of jbofi'e for everything other than
self syntax checking, but wanted to see what it would do with that word.
:)

-- 
http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
Despite not getting very emotional about it, the fact that quantum
entanglement doesn't allow transmission of information is probably the
most profound dissapointment I've ever experienced. -- RLPowell