Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: Get Much Ca$h !

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 04:35:39 -0400

la xorxes. cusku di'e
>la aulun cusku di'e
>
>> > i ro xlali cu rorci lo xamgu i le fanza mrilu cu rinka
>> > le nu so'o prenu cu ciska bau la lojban i ui
>>
>>.u'enai.iacu'i mi senpi le du'u le go'e cu jetnu .i.u'i
>
>i le go'e du le rorci

OK, I'm not even going to try to engage in lojbanic metalinguistic
conversation in lojban this late (01:30). :) I thought that go'e
repeated an entire 'sentence', but you seem to be saying that it only
repeats the selbri. Or are you just using 'le rorci' to refer to the
whole sentence? I'm assuming that, but I want to check.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
Despite not getting very emotional about it, the fact that quantum
entanglement doesn't allow transmission of information is probably the
most profound dissapointment I've ever experienced. -- RLPowell