Subject: Re: [lojban] Get Much Ca$h !

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 18:58:07 -0400

"Jorge Llambias" writes:
>la camgusmis cusku di'e
>
>>.ije mi na nelci le ka se sance be la robin. .e la rabin.
>>
>>[Woohoo, my first use of '.e'.
>
>But shouldn't you have used '.a'? 

Doh. And I got good marks in my formal mathie logic class, believe it
or not.

>Also, I think you are not talking about the sounds emitted by
>two people, la rabin and la robin, but the sounds of two words,
>zo rabin and zo robin. 

Yep. I tried that first, the sentence didn't parse for other reasons,
and I forgot to change back.

>Maybe something like {le ka snamapti zo rabin a zo robin}}.

I like se sance better, actually.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
Despite not getting very emotional about it, the fact that quantum
entanglement doesn't allow transmission of information is probably the
most profound dissapointment I've ever experienced. -- RLPowell