Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: Get Much Ca$h !

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 14:42:09 -0400

"=?iso-8859-1?q?Alfred_W._Tueting_(T=FCting)?=" writes:
>--- In [email-masked], Robin Lee Powell <rlpowell@c...> wrote:
>>
>> >> la aulun cusku di'e
>
>> >.i mi na pu djuno lenu do pensi le dadjo terctu noi ca cusku le nu
>lo
>> >roda lo roda cu selnirna gi'e rorci
>> 
>> <chuckle> Why use _sel_nirna when nirna only has two arguments and
>you
>> were giving them both the same value? 
>
>My Lojban still being pretty awkward, I'd appreciate others more
>knowledgable than my poorself to contribute to your interesting 
>remark.
>What I wanted to express is to be found on my site
>http://members.tripod.de/Aolungfei/PREFACE.HTML (keyword "Alan Watts"
>will lead to about this portion of text).

Oh, don't get me wrong, you expressed that just fine, you just used an
unecessary syllable. I'm going to lunch now, so someone else will have
to explain.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
Despite not getting very emotional about it, the fact that quantum
entanglement doesn't allow transmission of information is probably the
most profound dissapointment I've ever experienced. -- RLPowell