Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: "once more" [was: Re: More Questions on Space/Time

From: "michael helsem" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 18:34:24 GMT

>From: Rob Speer <[email-masked]>
>Reply-To: [email-masked]
li'o
> > stidi lu ny.su'ipare'u li'u
>
>I'm trying to figure out what that would mean. It has something to do with 
>n+1,
>but the parsing hits an error right at the ny. Also, it seems that re'u 
>isn't a
>cmavo. (That strikes me as being odd - I thought that the cmavo space was 
>full
>except for xVV.)

="for the (N+1)th time" (-RE'U is in the MEKS chapter).
_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at 
http://profiles.msn.com.