Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: na nei

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 22:12:54 GMT

la olivias cusku di'e

> > > I can't think of any context where {nei} would be useful.
>
>perhaps in poetry: i'm working on translating a poem that has a fair
>amount of phrase repetition for poetic effect. i think 'nei' might be
>useful in this case.

I hope we can see it soon!

But {nei} would be used rather to _avoid_ repetition,
wouldn't it? The problem I have with it is that it
is incurably recursive, if taken at all seriously.

>but maybe poetic repetition is not very 'lojbanic'
>anyway....(?)

Anything poetic can be lojbanic, we just have to figure
out how.

co'o mi'e xorxes

_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at 
http://profiles.msn.com.