Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: weekday names

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 13:30:08 -0500

"michael helsem" writes:
>--- In [email-masked], Pierre Abbat <phma@o...> wrote:
>> Can we come up with something peculiarly Lojbanic? 
>
>i looked in the "thesaurus" file for a good set of seven,
>but no luck...
>i suppose we can translate our existing weekdays back into
>planets & then into the lojbanic names for their traditional
>metal correspondences:

Actually, since they were named after dieties rather than planets, we
could just pick 7 godlike lojban speakers...

</kidding>

-Robin

-- 
http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
Despite not getting very emotional about it, the fact that quantum
entanglement doesn't allow transmission of information is probably the
most profound dissapointment I've ever experienced. -- RLPowell