Subject: Re: zoi gy. Good Morning! .gy.

From: "David Scriven" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 19:39:21 -0000

--- In [email-masked], EWC <thanatos@d...> wrote:
> {cercoi} has the form of a lujvo, {coico'o} does not. {coi} is a 
rafsi
> in the first but of selma'o COI in the second. The difference 
between
> the two is that a lujvo must have a consonant pair in the first five
> letters. {cercoi} thus forms a single-word lujvo because it can't 
be
> broken up into cmavo, while {coico'o} breaks apart into {coi 
co'o}. 
> 
> However, {cerni zei coi} would be a zei-lujvo, meaning something 
about
> mornings and greetings, although I'm not sure exactly what.

Would {ceryrinsa - vacrinsa - cterinsa}, etc. be 
acceptable/understandable, at least as translation devices to 
represent conventional time-conditioned greetings from other 
languages?