Subject: Re: [lojban] Wordlist files

From: "Bob LeChevalier (lojbab)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 00:13:16 -0500

At 08:42 PM 12/09/2000 -0500, Pierre Abbat wrote:
>There are files CMAVO and cmavo in the wordlist directory.

I don't know what the lower case file is. My master of the site has only 
the upper case version. Why is it upper case? Who knows - maybe the caps 
lock key was on.

> The gismu file is
>dated July 99, but the first line says it's the '94 version. How come?

Because it is the '94 version. I have corrected a couple of the high 
column-number notes in my master copy over the years while working on the 
dictionary, and that copy is the one I used to make the site. Nothing of 
substance has changed so I don't choose to mislead by changing the internal 
baseline date.

lojbab

--
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org