Subject: Re: sisku (was: Re: bringing it about)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 16:12:00 EST

In a message dated 12/11/2000 12:14:49 PM Central Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> 1. PC, your every apostrophe (graphically speaking, that is) shows up to me 
> either as
> a-circumflex Euro-symbol TM-symbol in horrilbe HTML format, or else as G 
> C-cedilla 
> 

I get it back as cap:G C cedilla O umlaut. aol strikes yet again?

<<I'm not clear how {tu'a} would help with {sisku}. Indeed, it's hard to see 
any
way of saying in standard Lojban both 

   There's a book that I'm looking for.
   I'm looking for a unicorn.>>
As I said, nothing much helps with {sisku}, though {tua} is not needed there. 
With a reasonable "looking for" ("trying to bring it about that I see" or 
so) we can distinguish the cases by where the quantifier is put, or quantify 
one and {tu'a} the other, and so on