Subject: Su Dongpo - Chyan Chyhbih Fuh

From: "Alfred W. Tueting (Tüting)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 19:25:11 -0000

coi rodo,
most recently, I did a transcription of Su Shi's Qian2 Chi4bi4 Fu4 into Gwo=
yeu Romatzyh (GR) for my own exercise
in order to get more familiar with that kind of romanization. Now, I've mad=
e a little webpage out of it and have put it
onto my site. Anyone interested is kindly invited to visit. For your conven=
ience, the Chinese character text is in
gif-format. Comparing it to the transcription will show you that GR really =
is all easy. There are some links for you to
getting more information and maybe study the few rules, and also learn abou=
t the famous linguistic fieldworker Chao
Yuenren.
Anybody interested in Chinese dialectology, maybe will enjoy finding the li=
nk to Chao Yuenren society exclusively
dealing with that kind of stuff!

http://www.fa-kuan.muc.de/CHYHBIH.RXML

Your hints on typos etc. are most appreciated!

co'o mi'e la .aulun. *¯¿s