Subject: Re: [lojban] #lojban

From: Elrond <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 15:32:36 +0100 (CET)

> If you have another, more accessible irc net in mind, please suggest it!
> Also, there is a java chat space on our egroups space. Of the people I
> meet on irc #lojban, only one ever posts on the egroups mailing list --
> Arnt.
.oi .uo ! First I'd like to remind you that the java chat space is
difficult to access for some people (such as me, as I am behind a
firewall)... And while indeed there are not many people at the same time
on the channel, there are still quite a number of *different* people
passing through during the week...

> There seems to be surprisingly little interest in discussion! My
> recent suggested for even a scheduled monthly chat was completely ignored!

le ki'acai se stidi .i i'e ca le zu'o casnu kei romoi noi nanca be
li ji'ipa purci ku mi jimpe le du'u le nu penmi cu ba di'i so'imei .ije
je'u .uu noda poi drata be mi cu pu jimpe le se go'i
.iku'i zu'o stidi ca le nanca be li ba'e pa purci .ije na go'i ca
la'e zoi gy. recent gy.

ni'o ganai do djica le nu le nu stidi cu krefu gi pe'u ko stidi
.ije ia a'o le ni jimpe cu zenba

co'o mi'e rafael