Subject: Re: [lojban] UNIX Logflash?

From: Lin Zhemin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 21:20:14 +0800

Inspired by Mr. Powell's script, I've written some tiny PHP
script which converts english.gis to HTML with JavaScript,
which allows Internet Explorer 5 or Netscape Navigator 4 users
to browse. The JavaScript permits the vocabulary to flash :-)
And if you need some functions, i.e., my original HTML is very
simple, feel free to write me directly, lest useless information
fill this mailing list.

You can download it at:
http://home.kimo.com.tw/lojbobangu/lojban-flash.tgz	or
http://home.kimo.com.tw/lojbobangu/lojban-flash.zip

And if there's someone interested in Chinese version of lojban
brochure, please visit
http://lojban.ljm.idv.tw/
It's written in Chinese (Big5 and GB code).

-- 

生死契闊，與子成說；執子之手，與子偕老。
Fingerprint20 = CE32 D237 02C0 FE31 FEA9 B858 DE8F AE2D D810 F2D9