Subject: Balvi

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 21:10:20 -0500 (EST)

I am excited to announce the unveiling of Balvi, at
<http://www.balvi.org>. Rather than describe it I will let it speak for
itself, while I am happy to answer any questions.

I suggest you turn on Javascript and turn off the automatic underlining of
links by your browser.

Please bear with (and notify me of) any technical difficulties you may
experience. It contains many "moving parts" such as Server Pages and
database access.

There are one or two very interesting features which are not blatantly
obvious, so it pays to explore.

It replaces Decade Zero on the Lojban webring which I have cleaned up,
suspending sites that were down or moved, making it safer to traverse.

-----
We do not like And if a cat
those Rs and Ds, needed a hat?
Who can't resist Free enterprise
more subsidies. is there for that!