Subject: Re: [lojban] Balvi

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 22:06:30 -0500

On Wed, Jan 31, 2001 at 09:10:20PM -0500, Invent Yourself wrote:
> I am excited to announce the unveiling of Balvi, at
> <http://www.balvi.org>. Rather than describe it I will let it speak for
> itself, while I am happy to answer any questions.
> 
> I suggest you turn on Javascript and turn off the automatic underlining of
> links by your browser.
> 
> Please bear with (and notify me of) any technical difficulties you may
> experience. It contains many "moving parts" such as Server Pages and
> database access.
> 
> There are one or two very interesting features which are not blatantly
> obvious, so it pays to explore.
> 
> It replaces Decade Zero on the Lojban webring which I have cleaned up,
> suspending sites that were down or moved, making it safer to traverse.

I read:

le terzukte be la balvi zo'u farvi la nomoi na'ardekto. la balvi goi by 

as saying that the goal of la balvi develops into Decade Zero from la
balvi, which seems to contradict your statement here that la balvi
replaces Decade Zero. Am I missing something?

-Robin

-- 
http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
Information wants to be free. Too bad most of it is crap. --RLP