Subject: Re: [lojban] gismu in english.gis

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 01:29:52 -0500

On Thu, Feb 01, 2001 at 01:45:25PM +0800, Lin Zhemin wrote:
> coi rodo.
> 
> I've found that there is only 623 gismu listed in english.gis.
> It means that in my latest distribution of lojban-flash are there
> only 623 different gismus.... Where can I find a complete gismu
> list with full explanation? I have a gismu-list but that is too
> simplified to be useful..

I can't access english.gis right now, as www.lojban.org seems to be
down. Could someone either explain the differences between it and the
normal gismu file to me, or send me a copy?

For the record, I have converted the _entire_ gismu list to flashcard.el
files with 20 gismu each, sorted by frequency (oddly enough, the gismu
for '7' ends up in the last pile, but I tweaked that. 8).

I haven't found them to be simplified at all. Are you sure you're
seeing the whole line (it's almost 250 characters long)?

-Robin

-- 
http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
Information wants to be free. Too bad most of it is crap. --RLP