Subject: Re: [lojban] lojban.org is off the air

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 13:27:58 -0500

On Thu, Feb 01, 2001 at 01:06:08PM -0500, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 01, 2001 at 12:32:18PM -0500, Pierre Abbat wrote:
> > On Thu, 01 Feb 2001, Thomas Maynard wrote:
> > >Does anybody know what has happened to lojban.org? It's impossible to send
> > >mail to lojbab:
> > 
> > One of the nameservers has the address, but the other doesn't:
> 
> And it's better now anyways.

I lied. Both of their nameservers have the address, but straight
nslookups without specifying one of their servers don't work.

This is because their whois record expired (lojbab forgot to renew). I
have spoken to him, and he says that this should be fixed within a day
or so, hopefully.

This wouldn't stop the IP address from working, except that lojbab
designed the site with explicity reference to www.lojban.org instead of
using relative links. Bab lojbab, no biscuit!

-Robin

-- 
http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
Information wants to be free. Too bad most of it is crap. --RLP