Subject: Re: [lojban] fasnu?

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 13:00:55 -0500

On Thu, Feb 01, 2001 at 10:16:36PM -0500, Invent Yourself wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Feb 2001, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> 
> > What is the point of fasnu? Given that we have le nu, I can't imagine
> > what I'd use it for, except maybe emphasis.
> 
> 
> 
> nu:fasnu::si'o:sidbo

Except that sidbo has 3 arguments, fasnu has only one. Given the
existence of nu, what the heck's the point? And yes, I understand that
'nu' comes from 'fasnu', but that doesn't really change fasnu's
pointlessness.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
Information wants to be free. Too bad most of it is crap. --RLP