Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: Reply, to whom?

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 13:35:52 -0500

On Sun, Feb 04, 2001 at 05:09:04PM -0000, And Rosta wrote:
> > From: Robin Lee Powell [mailto:[email-masked]]
> > On Fri, Feb 02, 2001 at 04:56:25PM -0500, Invent Yourself wrote:
> > > 
> > > The way you have this list set up, pine offers two options: to reply to
> > > the sender only, or to reply to everybody. "Everybody" means BOTH the
> > > original poster, and the list. 
> > 
> > <religion>
> > 
> > Then use a less sucky mailer. http://www.mutt.org/ has a L key
> > specifically for mailing list replies. Which I sometimes forget to use.
> 
> Outlook has the same defect that Invent Yourself reports for pine.
> What would a less sucky mailer than Outlook be? It must run under
> Windows 98 

The second clause contradicts the first, but you might want to try
Netscape's mailer.

</religion>

-Robin

-- 
http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
Information wants to be free. Too bad most of it is crap. --RLP