Subject: ma .uenai la lojban se klama

From: Bjoern Gohla <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 23:57:17 +0100

perhaps i am too demanding, too optimistic or just wrong, but for the couple 
of years that i have been more or less following lojban, i have been having 
the feeling that inspite of all the microdetailed exploration of the most 
peculiar particles, i am missing the advancement on a larger scale. 

i have just been thinking of the esperanto community, not that lojban would 
gain a comparable number of users in the forseeable future, but that sense of 
inspiration and community surrounding it might well be borrowed from. and if 
i recall correctly this is hinted at in the textbook. 

surely you will call this foolish utopianism, but i am always bearing the 
idea of enlightenment making the world a more joyful place. and teaching 
lojban could play a big part in it.

co'omi'e biorn 
- -- 
- -------------------------------------
[email-masked]	Björn Gohla
pub 1024D/834F4976 2001-01-07 Björn Gohla (Wissenschaftler, Weltbürger) 
<[email-masked]>
Key fingerprint = 9FF4 FEDA CCDF DA0E 14D5 8129 6C14 3C39 834F 4976
sub 1024g/29571FE2 2001-01-07  
guard your privacy -- use GnuPG -- see: http://www.gnupg.org