Subject: Re: Prolog for Macintosh

From: Nick Nicholas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 15:18:48 -0800

> Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 18:55:11 -0000
> From: "A.W.T." <[email-masked]>

>Now, I'm wondering if anybody could recommand a good Prolog tool (bundle of=
> interpreter, compiler etc.) for the Macintosh
>platform (on which - shame - I never did any Prolog programming).

.i "la'ogy. Open Prolog gy." cu banzu xamgu gi'e ka'e se cpacu fi le se
judri be "la'oxy ftp://ftp.cs.tcd/ie/pub/languages/open-prolog xy.
.i ku'i lego'i cu samybau steci prucyminji gi'enai mutymi'ipla fanva
.i mi na pilno la prolog. ca'o lo nanca be li mu
.i seki'ubo mi na ka'e carmi sidju do
.i ku'i la rarna bangu nunpruca bebau la prolog. poi cukta zi'epoi se finti
"la'ogy. Gazdar gy. joi la'ogy. Mellish gy. cu vajni

Open Prolog is acceptable (ftp://ftp.cs.tcd/ie/pub/languages/open-prolog),
but is just an interpreter. Haven't played with Prolog in 5 years, so I'm
afraid I can't be of much help; but the Gazdar & Mellish book _Natural
Language Processing in Prolog_ is a classic.

Nick Nicholas, Thesaurus Linguae Graecae. [email-masked]
www.tlg.uci.edu/~opoudjis
"All the nations also under his dominion were filled with joy and
inexpressible gladness at not being even for a moment deprived of the
benefits of a well ordered government."
--- Eusebius of Caesaria on the accession of Constantine I.