Subject: set mechanics

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 22:21:11 -0500

There was a discussion about sets a little while ago where I was whining
about the incompleteness of set operations. I don't remember the
resolution, actually, so this idea may be old, but I want to make sure
that my current idea works.

Does anyone interpret:

mi ce do ku'a na'e bo do

as resulting in anything other than the set with the single element
'mi'?

While I'm on the topic of sets:

mi ce do goi ko'a

binds ko'a to do. Does anyone have an elegant way to bind ko'a to the
two element set mi ce do? 

ko'a goi lu'i mi ce do

works, but is a bit kludgy.

Thanks, all!

-Robin

-- 
http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
Information wants to be free. Too bad most of it is crap. --RLP