Subject: Re: [lojban] My lojban page.

From: Pierre Abbat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 16:14:03 -0500

On Sat, 24 Feb 2001, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
>http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~rlpowell/lojban.html
>
>All it has on it now is a translation of a song I like, but I'll be
>adding to it. Mostly just translations, I expect. Feel free to
>critique.

>le terdi cu du le blupinxe
That means "the earth equals the blood-drinker", that is, not only is the earth
a blood-drinker, but also all blood-drinkers are the earth.

>sepa'a le la djob. to'e citno
The name is ".i,ov" or ".i,iov", and "old" here more likely means "puzu",
though putting that between "la" and the name is ungrammatical.

>zo'e ba cusku le du'u le se cirko ze'e na du le zerselbandu
"lost" could also mean "égaré", and saved could mean "rescued".

>la djesus. pamei bersa
I forget whether we decided on "iecu,ys" or "iecu,as".

phma