Subject: Re: [lojban] How do you parse lujvo into the component rafsi?

From: "Bob LeChevalier (lojbab)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 03:37:35 -0500

At 09:12 PM 03/09/2001 -0800, seidensticker wrote:
>I'm working on an algorithm for breaking a lujvo into its component 
>parts. (My goal: given an unknown lujvo, break it up into parts and 
>display the definitions of each of those parts.) Chapter 4, section 11 of 
>the grammar book ("The lujvo-making algorithm") talks about creating 
>lujvo, but my question is about the reverse. Is there a place where this 
>is simply described?

If you can grok Turbo Pascal, Nora's Lujvo maker program (and newly 
developed LogFlash 2 which incorporates parts of that program) has code for 
the algorithm. If source is not on the web site, I can put it up (and I 
need to get LogFlash 2 up for people to beta test if they want). It might 
wait a few days since some people are waiting anxiously for book orders 
that I have been backed up too long on %^)

lojbab
--
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org