Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: spoken Lojban

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 21:19:57

la aulun cusku di'e

>I took your sentences and recorded them with my pronunciation (see
>above address).

I couldn't listen to it, what can I use to read that file format?

>As for your recording, it sounds pretty good, just your "h"-sound
>comes like "x" (which is typical for speakers of Romance
>natlangs - except Romanian - who anyway are having difficulties with
>aspirated "h").

Do you hear a difference between my {'} and my {x}?

>Further, could it be that you tend to give
>stress to the last syllable (nenRI le plise)?

No! Lojban stress is usually the same as Spanish. I listened
to myself again and I hear {NENri}. Why could it be that we hear
it so differently?

co'o mi'e xorxes

_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.