Subject: Re: [lojban] The Dvorak of Lojban?

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 23:04:59 -0500

On Sun, Mar 18, 2001 at 10:43:08PM -0500, Pierre Abbat wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Mar 2001, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> >I use Dvorak, actually. It is almost certainly better for lojban
> >than
> >Qwerty is, although lojban has a _lot_ more stuff for the left hand
> >(vowels and ') to do without switching hands.
>
> {da'a slaka nenri tcana na.e}... especially {da'a} which requires
> three pinky
> strokes in a row. I move for exchanging {'} with {h}.

I've been thinking about that.

Question for the list as a whole:

Would anyone be annoyed/find it confusing if some people used h instead
of ' in the same way that some people drop . in written lojban?

-Robin

--
http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
Information wants to be free. Too bad most of it is crap. --RLP