Subject: RE: [lojban] The Dvorak of Lojban?

From: Jonathan Lange <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 15:13:45 +1100

Perhaps we could get someone to compose a "New Word Symphony"?

Apologies in advance to lovers of good humour everywhere - I couldn't
resist.

jml

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew S. Ford [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, 19 March 2001 2:23 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [lojban] The Dvorak of Lojban?

I am curious if anyone has tried remapping his keys on his keyboard to 
something more pleasing for Lojban. A sort of Dvorak for Lojban.

I do not know much about Dvorak and how it makes typing nicer for English.

I also understand that such a layout could get in the way of typing 
English things and trying to use it may not make much sense until most 
of what I type is in Lojban. But I am still curious.

From,

Matthew S. Ford