Subject: Re: [lojban] Random lojban questions/annoyances.

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 04:31:22

la camgusmis cusku di'e

> > Every sentence everyone ever utters could be false due to lack of
> > accurate knowledge. What is it that you don't find acceptable about
> > that?
>
>Nothing! I think that is exactly right and true and acceptable. But
>the freaking _definition_ of the lojban language says that stating
>something that is not true as the x2 of djuno is incorrect use of the
>language!

Stating something that is not true as the x2 of djuno
results in a false statement.

Stating something that is not true as the x1 of jetnu
results in a false statement.

It is "incorrect" only if false statements are incorrect.

co'o mi'e xorxes

_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.