Subject: Re: jbofi'e bug? [Re: [lojban] Train catching ut nunc]

From: Richard Curnow <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 21:49:31 +0000

On Sat, Mar 17, 2001 at 03:52:30PM -0500, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> 
> I think I just found a jbofi'e bug:
> 
> rlpowell@calum> jbofihe -x
> .e'u lu le cmavo be zo ui bei le'a li vo

etc.

Yes, the lack of a tag for cmavo3 is a bug; I shall investigate.

As for the translation of 'bei', I wanted something short, and chose
'and' in preference to nothing at all. Any suggestions as to what would
be better? (It's easy to fix, just edit the entry in the extradict file
and do 'make dictupdate').

Thanks
Richard

-- 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Richard P. Curnow [email-masked]
Weston-super-Mare
United Kingdom http://go.to/richard.curnow/