Subject: Re: [lojban] Objective Reality & krici (was: Random lojban questions/annoyances.

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 00:47:05 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 21 Mar 2001, Jorge Llambias wrote:

>
> la xod cusku di'e
>
> > > For some people believing without any evidence, even against
> > > all evidence, is a virtue (faith).
> >
> >They get their evidence from scripture.
>
> Not always. The most virtuous don't need it.

Then how do they become aware of God? Even the Xians teach that the
Gospels must be evangelized; they don't expect the elect to receive it
directly.

-----
"The trees are green, since green is good for the eyes". I agreed
with him, and added, that God had created cattle, since beef soups
strengthen man; that he created the donkey, so that it might give
man something with which to compare himself; and he had created
man, to eat beef soup and not be a donkey.