Subject: Re: [lojban] spoken Lojban

From: Arnt Richard Johansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 15:23:57 +0100

>>vi'o! Try http://people.fix.no/arj/lojban/sound/jufra1.mp3, and see if you
>>can make any sense out of *that*! ;)

.ui do milxe fliba le nu prane
You got it almost right!

>i le gu xe jukrtarantula gi mapni cu zasti lu jalna li'u

"gu'e" instead of "gu xe".

>i zo'e pu ralji sluni

"ralci" instead of "ralji".

>i mu'o alis do'o ze'i ku fe ji'i fi'i lo rango ku pinsi so'o ko'o

"do'u" instead of "do'o".

>i nabmi bo lante rirxe

"navni" instead of "nabmi".

>i ko'o cu se pagre bo mo le pante

"vo mu" instead of "bo mo".

>I can't make any sense of it, but did I get it right?

Blame it on Nora's random sentence generator! :)
-- 
Arnt Richard Johansen | "We can speak all of your Earth languages!
http://people.fix.no/arj/ | Well, except Esperanto, we could tell that one
[email-masked] | wasn't going anywhere..."