Subject: Re: formal dance idea

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 12:46:28 -0500

On Wed, Mar 21, 2001 at 01:25:24AM -0800, [email-masked] wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 20, 2001 at 07:25:16PM -0500, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> 
> > -Robin, trying to imagine the male equivalent of a low-cut bright red
> > dress with a 'look! more cleavage!' hole down the back.
> 
> So why not just wear a low-cut bright red dress with a 'look! more
> cleavage!' hole down the back. It ain't a t-shirt, it ain't shorts and
> it IS formal wear. It would also get you a lot of attention.

<blink>

<blink>

"What's that horrible, horrible sound?"

"A paradigm shifting without a clutch."

-Robin

-- 
http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
Information wants to be free. Too bad most of it is crap. --RLP