Subject: Balvi, again

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 20:37:03 -0500 (EST)

I have completed converting the tools & content of balvi.org to
stylesheets (CSS), making it easy for me to instantly tweak the colors and
fonts used by the entire system. I also turned up the luminance a few
notches, so hopefully the text is easily visible on your monitors. It
always was on mine but I have a laptop, and luminance is different on
these screens than on cathode ray tubes. Now I know!

As well, I used the power of stylesheets to remove the underscores from
the links that don't take you off the page but rather pop up a dictionary
window. This should make the text readable without fiddling with your
browser settings.

The first time each article is read, there is a delay while it is prepared
by the web server.

http://www.balvi.org/

Valfahi is now the best on-line dictionary, serving gismu, cmavo, and
lujvo:

http://www.balvi.org/valfahi

-----
"The trees are green, since green is good for the eyes". I agreed
with him, and added, that God had created cattle, since beef soups
strengthen man; that he created the donkey, so that it might give
man something with which to compare himself; and he had created
man, to eat beef soup and not be a donkey.