Subject: jei (was: krici

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 20:04:45 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 23 Mar 2001, Jorge Llambias wrote:

> la xod cusku di'e
>
> >Usage two is the quality of the informational basis for a belief.
> >(jezvelji'i?)
>
> Yuck! Not a third meaning for {jei} I hope! I suppose you don't
> mean that to be a truth value (TRUE, FALSE, or something in
> between).

Isn't this what jei does? What's this about a 3rd meaning?

And I suppose you don't mean it to be an indirect
> question either.

How could I use jei for that? And, I never use indirect questions.

-----
"The trees are green, since green is good for the eyes". I agreed
with him, and added, that God had created cattle, since beef soups
strengthen man; that he created the donkey, so that it might give
man something with which to compare himself; and he had created
man, to eat beef soup and not be a donkey.