Subject: Re: [lojban] Marketing lojban

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 01:22:22

la djeiz cusku di'e

>(Looks like somebody registered #lojban on OpenProjects just last night.
>Somebody must be interested. I'm willing to hang around there if other
>people are interested in it.)

It is definitely much easier to use. I found the OpenProjects site
http://openprojects.nu and within two or three clicks I was IRCing!
Unfortunately there wasn't anybody there. I will try again tomorrow
Saturday around 14:00 GMT and later around 23:00 GMT and maybe
also around 18:00 GMT, (if it's raining :) If anyone
has other time suggestions please post them.

>How do you
>know when you're good enough that your Lojban is basically right all the
>time?

I was confident about the grammar almost as soon as I started
to learn it, but for the vocabulary I still have to constantly
consult the gismu list, especially for the place structures,
I have a lot of trouble remembering them.

co'o mi'e xorxes

_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.