Subject: Re: Marketing lojban

From: "Andrew McDowell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 06:12:42 -0000

TeX can be easily converted to HTML, PostScript, and/or PDF ( All of
which can be easily handled on both platforms) _and_ give you high
quality print-outs.

I'd vote for TeX.

-Drew

--- In lojban@y..., Pierre Abbat <phma@o...> wrote:
> >Those of us in the Windoze world don't know what to do with TeX and
its 
> >relatives. The master of the draft textbook is in Microsoft Word,
which is 
> >on the website.
> 
> Microsoft Word is as foreign to a Unix user as TeX is to a Windows
user. Why
> not convert it to AbiWord, so that everyone can read it?
> 
> phma