Subject: Paypal

From: Logical Language Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 16:48:56 -0500

At the suggestion of a Lojban List member, I have set up an LLG account 
with paypal.com

This may allow some people another option to make donations, and to send 
money to us for books and/or other donations. Since they allow credit card 
transactions, this may be a way that people can do a credit card 
transaction without having to telephone or snail mail.

Sign up an account if you want to. If you use the following URL or mention 
[email-masked] then we get $5 for your signing up for an account.

Needless to say, if anyone has anything negative about this organization, 
let me know.

https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=lojban%40lojban.org

lojbab
--
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org