Subject: Re: [lojban] Marketing lojban

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 17:07:59 -0500

On Thu, Mar 22, 2001 at 05:19:20PM -0500, Bob LeChevalier (lojbab) wrote:
> At 12:35 PM 03/22/2001 -0700, Jay Kominek wrote:
> >Second (and last, I'm almost done. :) is that at one point I started
> >reformatting the draft textbook in LaTeX so I could print it out and
> >have something pleasent to look at it. Its a metric buttload of work,
> >so I stopped because it wasn't worth my time for just myself.
> 
> Those of us in the Windoze world don't know what to do with TeX and
> its relatives. The master of the draft textbook is in Microsoft Word,
> which is on the website.
> 
> >(I was also correcting errors and bringing it up to date) Would it be
> >worthwhile to finish, or is it too out of date?
> 
> What do you mean by "out of date"? There is no newer version, nor is
> anyone working on one.
> 
> If you complete such a thing, we could add it to the Web site. Whether
> anyone wants such a thing, I can't say. 

I would. And with a little effort, I can turn TeX docs into just about
any format you can imagine. That's why it's so useful.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
Information wants to be free. Too bad most of it is crap. --RLP