Subject: Re: Marketing lojban

From: Robin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 01:03:44 +0300

I gave up after it told me that I needed to have Java enabled when I
already did (I can't use IRC because of our university's firewall). I'm
used to this nonsense from Windows-oriented sites, but found it a little
ironic in this context.

robin.tr

Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> 
> On Sat, Mar 24, 2001 at 01:22:22AM +0000, Jorge Llambias wrote:
> >
> > la djeiz cusku di'e
> >
> > >(Looks like somebody registered #lojban on OpenProjects just last night.
> > >Somebody must be interested. I'm willing to hang around there if other
> > >people are interested in it.)
> >
> > It is definitely much easier to use. I found the OpenProjects site
> > http://openprojects.nu and within two or three clicks I was IRCing!
> > Unfortunately there wasn't anybody there. I will try again tomorrow
> > Saturday around 14:00 GMT and later around 23:00 GMT and maybe
> > also around 18:00 GMT, (if it's raining :) If anyone
> > has other time suggestions please post them.
> 
> Can it be reached in a text-only fashion?