Subject: Re: [lojban] jbofi'e version 0.36 released

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 16:54:23 -0500

On Tue, Mar 27, 2001 at 10:39:44PM +0100, Richard Curnow wrote:
> I have released version 0.36 of jbofi'e. The source code and MS-DOS
> binary zipfile are available via the homepage
> 
> http://www.rrbcurnow.freeuk.com/jbofihe/index.html
> 
> The changes are listed below.

All excellent, thank you, except:

> - Switch to GNU General Public License (replaces customised zlib/BSD-like
> license)

GAAAAAKKKK!

Ummm, are you _sure_ that you want to make it impossible for people to
make commercial software based on jbofi'e?

-Robin

-- 
http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
Information wants to be free. Too bad most of it is crap. --RLP