Subject: [: Re: [lojban] project management]

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 17:08:57 -0500

On Sat, Mar 24, 2001 at 03:38:04PM +0100, Bj?rn Gohla wrote:
> coi rodo
> 
> noticing recent postings on marketing lojban, i thought perhaps it
> would be helpful to have an internet groupware site for project
> management (cf sourceforge.org )facilitating better cooperation of
> lojbanists on the various efforts. 
>
> borrowing from the open source community we could use a cvs repository
> to track the progress of a project, 

I think this is a _very_ good idea, not least because it would allow
people to do little bits of stuff like luvo list work or bits of hamlet
or whatever and

1) Even that tiny bit of work would have meaning; even if it's just one
lujvo it's now shared with everyone.

2) Everyone else could review the work.

If there are no online sites that would host this sort of thing, I'm
about 2 months from being able to host it myself (I own
digitalkingdom.org) and would be happy to do so if that seems to be the
best option.

Please do be aware, though, that I'll be on the other end of a DSL line,
so Sourceforge or something might be better.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
Information wants to be free. Too bad most of it is crap. --RLP