Subject: Re: [lojban] jbofi'e version 0.36 released

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 20:54:59 -0500

On Tue, Mar 27, 2001 at 10:39:44PM +0100, Richard Curnow wrote:
> I have released version 0.36 of jbofi'e.

Free modifiers (.oi ku'i and ze'e, at least) aren't glossed in jbofihe
-x anymore:

.oicai le nu la .iburycy poi samru'e ku'o rapli jarco be le datni cu
ze'e mentu be li pa be'o krefu
Warning: Sentence may be missing selbri at line 1 column 8?
.oi cai [(le /the/ <nu /event(s) of/ [([krefu1 (recurrence(s)):] la / /
.i.bu ry cy / / <poi /which/ [<<samru'e /computer-ish-process(es)??/>>]
ku'o> ^rapli /repeating/ /[type-of]/ {jarco /show-er(s) of/display-er(s)
of/ be / / ([jarco2 (shown property(ies)):] le /the/ datni /data/)}^
/[of]/ /?/) cu /is/does/ <<ze'e ^{mentu /with duration in minutes/ be /
/ ([mentu2 (number of minutes):] li /No./ pa) be'o} /[type-of]/ krefu
/being recurrence(s)/^>>]>)]

Also, I would _really_ love a version that removed the lojban originals
and (optionally) the parenthesizing.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
Information wants to be free. Too bad most of it is crap. --RLP