Subject: Re: BE [Was: Re: [lojban] Re: the reason for x4 of {djuno}?

From: "michael helsem" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 15:59:57

ko nortcidu ledi'e tolcitno je toldrani

>From: "michael helsem" <[email-masked]>
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: BE [Was: Re: [lojban] Re: the reason for x4 of {djuno}?
>Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 21:27:34
>
> >From: Value Yourself <[email-masked]>
> li'o
> >the be vedu'o has nothing to do with the 2nd place of mlatu. vedu'o is
> >it's own place. The "be" attaches this vedu'o place to the mlatu, and not
> >to the bridi of which le mlatu is a sumti.
> >
>
>.o'onairu'ezo'o djuno di'u fo do .enai mi'a
>_________________________________________________________________
>Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com
>

_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com