Subject: Lojban Level 0 Brochure

From: Nick NICHOLAS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 02:03:51 -0700 (PDT)

Lojbanists,

as previously posted, I have taken over production of the Level 0
Brochure. This means translating existing materials to DocBook format, as
well as completing and tinkering with Robin Turner's lessons. (Btw, not to
start a flamewar on quite the wrong mailing list, but DocBook is just as
brain-damaged as I suspected; I'll stick with it because, for now, its
rendering support is still better than my tagset weapon of choice, TEI.)

I've posted my first results (DocBook, RTF, TeX and HTML) on
http://www.opoudjis.net/lojbanbrochure/brochure.ann.html (with
too-acronym-ridden Lojban version on
http://www.opoudjis.net/lojbanbrochure/brochure.ann-loj.html): these
contain the first two of Robin's lessons. (I've added one exercise
to Lesson 2; I'll be doing some reorganising with the other
lessons.) Expect more in the weeks ahead --- especially once Lojbab actually
finds the document I was working on in Fairfax! :-)

-- 
Momenton senpretende paseman mi retenis kaj # NICK NICHOLAS.
kultis kvazaux # TLG, UCI, USA.
senhorlogxan elizeon # www.opoudjis.net
(Dume: # [email-masked]
[Victor Sadler, _Memkritiko_ 90] #