Subject: Re: [lojban] A set of questions

From: Richard Curnow <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 22:21:33 +0100

On Wed, Apr 11, 2001 at 03:00:45PM -0400, Bob LeChevalier (lojbab) wrote:
> 
> >5) How are stage 4 fu'ivla really created?
> 
> So far, almost no one has done so. There is no easy way, which is why 
> almost no one has done so.

There are a few templates that seem guaranteed to be safely stage 4 fu'ivla,
such as CVCCVCV when the 'CC' is not a valid initial pair. As Bob says,
this area is full of nasty surprises. 

> 
> >9) vu'o connects the entire previous (group of) sumti. How can you connect
> >only 'part' of it, such as the last two out of three?
> 
> I'm not sure vu'o has ever been used, and would have to look up to see what 
> it means.
> 

I know this is rather contrived :

le bersa e ke le nanmu e le ninmu ke'e vu'o noi speni remei cu zvati

"the son, the man and the woman (the latter 2 being a married couple)
are all here."

-- 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Richard P. Curnow [email-masked]
Weston-super-Mare
United Kingdom http://go.to/richard.curnow/